Howrse Crazy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

December 'Coat of the moment' Entry

Regan6
    Regan6

Female
    Number of posts : 437
    Registration date : 2008-11-05

December 'Coat of the moment' Entry Empty December 'Coat of the moment' Entry

Post by Regan6 Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:57 pm

ok, so here is the REAL one for december!

December 'Coat of the moment' Entry MyBaseCoat-2

sunnyshine

December 'Coat of the moment' Entry Chestnutbeauty

Here it is! this is my best coat yet, and I drew the base myself! I am VERY proud of it, and I would REALLY like feedback...I like the tail..

Last edited by Regan6 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arya
    Arya

Female
    Number of posts : 796
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

December 'Coat of the moment' Entry Empty Re: December 'Coat of the moment' Entry

Post by Arya Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:16 am

Regan I love it! But Decmber contest entry had to be wit toni`s base?
    LuckyHorseshoe
    LuckyHorseshoe
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female
    Number of posts : 647
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

December 'Coat of the moment' Entry Empty Re: December 'Coat of the moment' Entry

Post by LuckyHorseshoe Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:38 am

Its awesome! But don't we have to use the base toni made? :froggy:
    Regan6
    Regan6

Female

Post by Regan6 Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:48 pm

IDK....Robbin said the new contest....I will make one wit it doe!
    Regan6
    Regan6

Female

Post by Regan6 Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:14 pm

VOTE REGAN6
    Anonymous
    ???

Post by ??? Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:10 pm

regan that coat is a line art of a picture I will get the picture if I need to but see you posted more line arys and claimed them as yours which is STEALING dont believe me? go here:
    Anonymous
    ???

Post by ??? Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:11 pm

Will it not show?

Anonymous
    ???

Post by ??? Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:13 pm

The link wont show! let me try one more time:
    Hattie1
    Hattie1

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2008-12-04

Post by Hattie1 Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:31 pm

I just looked on Scissors forum and I don't see who this picture has been stolen from... I don't think Regan has been stealing, they have just posted the same coat in someone elses forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:26 pm

ok i am getting tried of this... IT IS NOT stealing if u use a pic as a model.. all great painters use models so are they stealing?? NO!!!!!.. it is stealing if u claim a line art that SOMEONE else drew.... if it was your hand that held the pencil..that made the marks on the paper then u have the right to say u made a base coat for others to use for practice.. paint on a computer with...it is stealing if you cut and crop a pic and then say u did it...

as art students we look at pic to practice our skills on... in school i used Picasso did i steal when i turned in my work to be graded?? no i made a B- tho.. was the other A students who did a mural of Picasso famous painting thieves?? no they just got a passing grade...and i know you are not claiming this as a stolen line art

December 'Coat of the moment' Entry MyBaseCoat-2

because if you are i would like for you to show me where you found that line art so i can accuss someone of stealing as i drew it myself i have the proof that i drew it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:30 pm

Regan6 i want to say that i think you do awesome computer graphic painting.... and do not let no one say you dont... u have my vote this round as i thnk urs is the best... you did my drawing a great justice
    Regan6
    Regan6

Female

Post by Regan6 Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:36 pm

Thank you VERY much toni. some people are real jerks.
    RobbinLara
    RobbinLara
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

Post by RobbinLara Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:25 pm

Hey toni is that the base you wanted everyone to use for the contest?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:13 pm

yes robbin it is ... it is the only one i have on computer that i drew myself..lol i have a book of my drawing but that is the only one i loaded to my puter.
    RobbinLara
    RobbinLara
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

Post by RobbinLara Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:46 pm

no problem...just checking ;)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:10 am

I love the color its so real Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:13 am

u going to do one Robbin i would love to see what u can do with my drawing...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:15 am

Im sure she will let me rephrase that I HOPE she will clown

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 pm