Howrse Crazy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hi I'm Hattie:)

Hattie1
    Hattie1

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2008-12-04

Hi I'm Hattie:) Empty Hi I'm Hattie:)

Post by Hattie1 Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:39 pm

Hello I'm Hattie/Harriet (Hattie1 on howrse)
    I have been addicted to horses since I was about 5 although I have never been able to own one Sad Some day I hope to have a horse! I found howrse by typing horse into google (I must have been very bored lol) and discovered digital painting and photomanipulation there which I now do a lot. I came to this forum because I saw it on Robbins page and I thought it looked interesting:) I am also in the ABA on howrse:) I can't draw anything really other than horses but I also love photography. I am usually quite busy working as I have loads of exams the whole time Crying or Very sad The next one is on thursday:(Sad I also like travelling a lot and go to a few different countries each year. I live in England, half the time in the city and half the time in the country. I like constructive criticism for my drawings etc and I also have a deviant art account.
    RobbinLara
    RobbinLara
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

Hi I'm Hattie:) Empty Re: Hi I'm Hattie:)

Post by RobbinLara Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Hi I'm Hattie:) Welcome7
    Hi I'm Hattie:) Ponyg
    I'm glad you joined and I'm a little bit jealous cause england is so beautiful and a place I'd love to see someday! I look forward to seeing your posts and getting to know you. So officially...welcome to our little family!
    Hattie1
    Hattie1

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2008-12-04

Post by Hattie1 Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Thank you Robbin:) I joined this website a while ago so I thought I should finally get around to posting in a few more topics:) And yesss parts of England are stunning especially where I live. I want to go around the world more though because each country is so different.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content