Howrse Crazy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hi I'm tonidowdy

Anonymous

Hi I'm tonidowdy Empty Hi I'm tonidowdy

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:52 am

Hi I am tonidowdy on Howrse and I am a Member of the ABA Appy Breeding group.
    I have 10 RL Horses :
    1 Saddle mare and her 5 m stud colt
    1 Walk-a-loosa Gelding
    1 half Mini paint Mare and her 3 stud colts (5m ,3y and 4y/o)
    1 Sorrel Saddle/Racking Gelding
    1 24 y/o Reg Appy Mare
    and 2 Mini Donkeys
    2 cockers
    1 boxer mix
    2 cat

I am 46 y/o i have 2 sons ages 25 and 21.. i am proud grandmother of 2 grandsons and 1 lost angel dakota who we lost in sept..
    i have always loved horses and i learned how to ride when i was 13 y/o ... i have my share of scars from falling off.i have weak wrists as lol my first pony was abucker and the ground isnt to soft..i got my first pony who was a tri-color pinto when he was 12 i was 14 and i lost him at the age of 23y/o he had his windpipe crushed before i got him and they was crop dusting the cotton over his retirement pasture. and well lets just say god called him home... he was a butter ball and spoiled ..u couldnt drink a Mt.Dew around him he take it from you..or eat a peppermint ball he loved those. the other most remember horse i had was prince.. he was half pinto half morgan... and was like 3 horses in one...u could put a baby on him and he take tiny steps... my oldest son was riding him lone day and a crop duster flew over his head ...he just stood there shaking bu8t no matter how scared he was he would never hurt my son...but now you put me on him and even at the age of 20 ( i got him when he was 5 1/2 and he passed away at 24 y/o) people thought he was a young colt with me riding him..he was a bay with 4 white sockings and a white map shape on his right side of neck and a star.. he always had a long flowing mane and tail...i will never find another like him.

Last edited by tonidowdy on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RobbinLara
    RobbinLara
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

Hi I'm tonidowdy Empty Re: Hi I'm tonidowdy

Post by RobbinLara Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:15 pm

good lordy lol...you have all those? I hope you show us some pics, especially of the minis cause those are tooo cute sunnyshine
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:24 am

here is a few that i do have on the web so far will put more up later

5G Akela DeLite 24 y/o Appy Mare out of Bright Eyes Brother Bloodline
    Hi I'm tonidowdy Akela_002

Takota he was 2 months old here he is now 6 months and about 12 or 13 hh that his Dam behind him
    Hi I'm tonidowdy Tokota_014

Miracle my Half Mini,3/8 Welsh,1/8 Arabian Paint Mare and her colt from this year he is half brother to Takoa. This was taken the day he was born
    Hi I'm tonidowdy 006

And this is Rascal he is Miracle first live foal / this was take the day he was born. he is now 4 y/o lol i need new ones of him bad.
    Hi I'm tonidowdy Rascal_002

Last edited by tonidowdy on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    georgia rulz
    georgia rulz

Female
    Number of posts : 129
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

Post by georgia rulz Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Hey toni glad your here love your horse there so cute I have pictures of mine of my profile.
    SkySmoke
    SkySmoke
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female
    Number of posts : 126
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by SkySmoke Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:25 am

awwwwwwww foal pictures hehe.

Hello Toni Smile

Looky the baby Smile His name is "G"....don't ask....lol. Hes not this tiny anymore. He will turn 1 year old on may 2nd (my b-day :bounce: :bounce: ) Isn't he cute??
    Hi I'm tonidowdy DSC01252copy
    georgia rulz
    georgia rulz

Female

Post by georgia rulz Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:29 pm

G is so adorable I must join in foal pictures this is nikki when she was 2 week old now she is turning 3 (the date on photo is wrong)
    Hi I'm tonidowdy Xx092
    georgia rulz
    georgia rulz

Female

Post by georgia rulz Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:33 pm

This is her at a few months old:
    Hi I'm tonidowdy Xx231
    Hi I'm tonidowdy Xx229
    Hi I'm tonidowdy Xx228
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:19 pm

hey sky :lol!:

wow G is one good looking foal.. colt or filly??

i need to get the rest of my babies on here lol still got lots of pic to post..

i wont have a foal born this coming up year gave my mares a break.... poor miracle has had a foal every year since 2005... she is due a break. lol poor thing
    SkySmoke
    SkySmoke
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female

Post by SkySmoke Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:44 pm

:bounce: Thanks Toni.

He's a colt Smile Not mine, but he's cute anyhow. hehe. He is currently at the trainers house growing up with more room than our boarding facility has. He's already 14.2 (daddy was over 18 hands, mommy is 16.3) he is going to be a monster.....
    Foxpelty
    Foxpelty

Female
    Number of posts : 208
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by Foxpelty Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:54 pm

Haha no what you mean. xD The foal my Mother's Mare had was alread 15.2 hands(to the top of his head-not exactly sure but I could have sworn it was 15.2, somewhere around there xD) by the 2 month of life. He was so big the dam had trouble foaling him. She kept trying to sit too. But sadly he didn't live past 3 months old....Hypothermia or pneumonia. The Vet couldn't tell.
    SkySmoke
    SkySmoke
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female

Post by SkySmoke Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:58 pm

aww, poor baby.

no, this guy is 14.2 at the withers (where you are supposed to measure them)
    Foxpelty
    Foxpelty

Female

Post by Foxpelty Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:10 am

Ya I know. I honestly have no clue what I'm talking about at the moment. I just had this horse comformation meeting at school and I got a lot rambling up there. Had to read this big Kansas Manual Guide thing with like 50 pages of nothing but words and diagrams and oh my god. It's just all up there. xD I'll ask my grandmother how big he really was and at the withers too. -honestly not sure it it was length in hands or height. He was kind of a short foal but really tall and gangly xD His mother was 16.7 hands and he was maybe two or three hands away from her wither at the withers. I'm so out of it I'm sorry. xD

Palidon(the baby horse) Was my grandmother's miracle horse-his dam was my mothers but we gave the foal to my grandma- and my grandma was praying so hard for a little black colt with no white at all. He only had a little star on his forehead and he was kind of a fuzzy grey but you could tell by around his eyes he'd be black. She was SO happy. I feel bad for her.
    Foxpelty
    Foxpelty

Female

Post by Foxpelty Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:39 pm

Here:

Hi I'm tonidowdy PIKSPHANTOM1

He was 14.3 to the withers at Age 4 months. That's his beautiful Dam behind him, La Bella-or in spanish: The Bella xD)

Here is an AWESOME FOAL! Look at the PERFECT SOCKS! SO AWESOME-not owned by me, was a boarder and was last year, foal was two weeks old in photo-.

Hi I'm tonidowdy NewPicture036
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:55 am

yeah sky i know what you mean.. Takota's Dam is 17 hh and his Sire is only 14.3 maybe 15 hh. but to be only 6m now and a good 13hh or 14hh him self he will be a monster too.

his Dam is so tall i have to make her walk out so she is lower to the ground for me to get on her lol i am short.
    SkySmoke
    SkySmoke
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female

Post by SkySmoke Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:10 am

lol Toni.

I'm not sure how they got on G's dad. He is huge.

Is just me, or is it the bigger they are, the dumber they are LOL.

We have an 18+ hand warmblood gelding at our barn, and he is the sweetest thing, but not the brightest candle..

our ponies on the other hand....LOL
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:55 am

I have 130 chickens
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:15 pm

i dont have my chickens no more... neighbors dog got into my pen and killed them all.
    Arya
    Arya

Female
    Number of posts : 796
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

Post by Arya Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:28 pm

awwwww so sorry Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:16 am