embergirl55- up close and....... random!

EmberWolf

Female
    Number of posts : 354
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

embergirl55- up close and....... random!

Post by EmberWolf on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:24 pm

Soooo............. what do you need to know about me? Well, according to my username I am a girl............ my b-day (which is this Friday!!) is on Feb 27, I'm turning 13...........I live in a tiny town surrounded by corn and cows, 40 miles to the nearest WalMart. I've owned one horse named Bonsey, a rescued bay AQHA gelding that was found by a group of boys in the YMCA. He was just skin a bones (literally) Bonsey was really only a trail and compainion horse but I loved him anyway. He turned from bones to a big fat lazy horse which I loved Laughing He died some years ago at 38 years old because of a heart attack Sad Well enough about my pony... now for OTHER PETS! I have a mutt named Cinnamon, has mainly german shepherd and lab in her- but other things too. A boarder collie/blue heeler mix named Oreo, and a purebred toy poodle puppy named Toby weeeee I also have two cats- a red/flame point siamese named Scout who was a stray, and a mix named Desie. I have a cockatiel named Gracie who was rescued- all her feet are wacked out because she broke them trying to get out of her cramped cage in the dark and the owners never had them helped, and a new parakeet named Simon. I also have a red-eared slider turtle named Kirby.
    Pets, pets, pets...... umm... I came here because Robbin deleted her forum.... and here was a new one! Yay! weeeee I collect Breyer model horses and have a new (only 2 so far) Peter Stone horse collection. Hmmmmmmmm.......... I love the Twilight books, hate the movie. Ummm.... I'm really random! I think that's about it about me (and my pets) Ooookay!
    Jumpy

Female
    Number of posts : 1228
    Registration date : 2008-12-05

Re: embergirl55- up close and....... random!

Post by Jumpy on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:22 pm

omg i collect breyers too...sadly my dad doesnt want me to have more...well I havent counted in awhile but I think I have 56
    EmberWolf

Female

Post by EmberWolf on Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Cool! I have... *goes to shelves to count* 66 (Traditionals and Classics) and 2 peter stones and who knows how many stablemates. Very Happy
    Jumpy

Female

Post by Jumpy on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:37 pm

lol i think i have 30 traditionals 15 classicsand like 10 stablemates
    Jumpy

Female

Post by Jumpy on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:41 pm

i have a really vintage one, RARE! lol and one that i have is the mustang that was available for a year
    Jumpy

Female

Post by Jumpy on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:42 pm

i want this one

and this one

EmberWolf

Female

Post by EmberWolf on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:26 pm

I have Blue Grass Bandit (top one) and do you have a pic of the vintage? Or you can describe it- I have some really old Breyers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:49 am