Hello! I'm kat239!

kat239

Female
    Number of posts : 575
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Hello! I'm kat239!

Post by kat239 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Hello! Nice to meet you! I am kat239 or you can call me Katie or kat or whatever you want to call me. I am 10-14 years of age but that is how much I'm going to tell you about my age. I'm a animal/horse fanatic but I do not own a horse(yet). I make lots of coats everyday and try to enter in comps. on here. On Howrse you can meet me as kat239(duh). I am a mixed breeder. I have many different breeds of horses but most are mixed breeds who are very young and have more than 550 skills(except for the foals). I have not been able to get on howrse as much as I want to because I'm moving downstairs.(my dad build me a room!) I have one brother, a sister,two parents(mom, dad) and about 15 pets.(16 including Buddy who pasted away). I have 8 birds(budgies) one doggy named Maggie, and a kitty named Abby(and like 5 fish). I did not want this many birds but Max and Bugz did. Bugz had two chicks then had three more but I think one is going to die(lets pray for him/her). If you want to know more about me send me a letter asking your question. Thanks!

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:25 am