Howrse Crazy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
oblic
SkySmoke
georgia rulz
RobbinLara
white_thundacat
9 posters

Hello, white_thundacat is here!!

white_thundacat
    white_thundacat

Number of posts : 66
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 Empty i

Post by white_thundacat Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:57 pm

I don't know...
    georgia rulz
    georgia rulz

Female
    Number of posts : 129
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, white_thundacat is here!!

Post by georgia rulz Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Well next time you go ther ask him...........
    SkySmoke
    SkySmoke
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female
    Number of posts : 126
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, white_thundacat is here!!

Post by SkySmoke Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:35 pm

Shocked So, let me get this right.....He is going to SHOOT the horses because he does not have the money/ hay/ time/ feelings to care for them....but, if someone was interested in giving them a good home, he would make them pay???? sooo....what this person is really is greedy and insensitive?

I can not believe (pulls out soap box, climbs up and stands firmly) that someone who can not afford to keep or care for these horses would make someone who wants to give them a good home PAY for them. 🇳🇴 That is INSANE! :pale:

I can't believe anyone goes to this camp...if the owners/people in charge of this camp treat their horses this way, then what values to they instill in the children that go there???? Shocked Shocked

(steps off soap box and walks away, shaking head) 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
    white_thundacat
    white_thundacat

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 Empty camp

Post by white_thundacat Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:16 pm

The camp has 2.. well, 3 separate parts, just regular camp, horsebackriding, and wilderness camps, and the owner loves them alot!! he just can't really let some of them go... yes, I know, it sounds greedy, wanting money for the horses, but he has other horses to think about too...
    SkySmoke
    SkySmoke
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female

Post by SkySmoke Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:53 pm

🇳🇴 No matter how you put it, it is wrong. If he has having such a hard time keeping them that he is going to SHOOT them, then he has no right to ask for money for them. He isn't going to get any money for them if he shoots them. As a matter of fact, he will have to pay for a rendering truck to come pick them up....

If he has other horses to think of then he shouldn't have so many. If he can't afford them, he should not have them at all. They depend on us to keep them safe a healthy. They do not have the option to leave should they choose to do so. If he coudldn't afford his kids would he shoot them too?? I know it is not the same thing, they are not human, but it kinda makes a person wonder.

I wouldn't send my kid to that camp.....
    white_thundacat
    white_thundacat

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 Empty gg

Post by white_thundacat Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:01 pm

He actually had the money (not this year).. well, last year he got enough for all the horses, but this year, we just didn't get enough hay in... with all the unexpected rainy days this summer, it made it hard to get hey in, I know, because I remember cutting my hands trying to lug wet bales to the truck, we tried all that we can do
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:09 pm

i think the guy should be reported if he shoots them....there is a web site called dream horse where he can post them and i bet he could sell that mare cash as a barrel horse. a lot of parents here in mississippi would love to have something like her for their kids to ride in the 4-h.

and the bay roan man my heart breaks for him my 25 plus gelding looks just like him and i would NEVER get rid of him as he is blind in his left eye and going blind in his right.. he rears up if u try to take him away from the others u r riding. he is the best thing in the world so kind hearted.

we have hay like crazy here it is sold for about 35 dollars a 1500 lbs bales. we get it all day long for that price and sometimes u get tipton 44 for that price. and if we have enough hay to go around why dont other states mississippi had dry summer too.
    white_thundacat
    white_thundacat

Post by white_thundacat Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:16 pm

idk.... there is also one horse, got poked in the eye by a branch in the pasture... Crying or Very sad , his name was AJ, also being sold, but not shot, I think, but idk, its sad
    oblic
    oblic

Female
    Number of posts : 1500
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 Empty awww....

Post by oblic Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:46 pm

that is so cruel! i would take one, maybe the roan gelding, but i can't, for two reasons.

i live in New Zealand, too far away Sad

i am not allowed a horse, anyway. Sad if i did get a horse, i would get it from my local riding school, (they always have horses for sale, even show ponies, for like, $2000.) i wouldn't be allowed to use up my chance on a rescue horse, even if i wanted to. :o Sad Sad Sad

tell that guy that if he is going to shoot those little beauties, he shouldn't be asking for money, from the people who wish to give him a loving home. they could be used for a really nice family pony, or even just a paddock mate. Very Happy

i feel so affected by this. it is almost as bad as just slaughtering the horse, if you COULD save it, or sell it. well, really it is EXACTLY the same. this guy must have problems top do such a thing! Mad :P
    SkySmoke
    SkySmoke
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female

Post by SkySmoke Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:20 pm

yes oblic, it is obvious the guy has problems. I can not believe he is allowed to run a camp for children...
    imagine the morals they learn at THAT place..... 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
    Anonymous
    Wouldn't

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 Empty Hmmm

Post by Wouldn't Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:23 pm

well guys, I'm having trouble even believing this story! Since this guy is supposed to be running a christian camp, well, not a very christian thing to do now is it?? I'm not christian myself by the way.... I suggest you all re read the posts too, few discrepancies here and there Rolling Eyes And since the link to the guys camp has been efficiently provided why don't we all send him a little email showing our disgust and then we will all be clear how much of a cruel person this man is and RobbinLara may even get her horse Very Happy Sorry if you all think I'm speaking out of line here but I'm only saying what most of you are probably thinking! :twisted:
    white_thundacat
    white_thundacat

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 Empty gf

Post by white_thundacat Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:30 pm

Please, do not send him a message. I am going to talk to him soon enough. thanks.
    oblic
    oblic

Female
    Number of posts : 1500

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 Empty k

Post by oblic Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:36 pm

normally i would, send him a very nasty hate mail, lol, but i wont, for your sake lol cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :P :P :P
    white_thundacat
    white_thundacat

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 Empty thank Ye!

Post by white_thundacat Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:06 pm

thank you Obby!
    SkySmoke
    SkySmoke
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female

Post by SkySmoke Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:04 am

I personally think a nasty message with a link to this page might be a good idea.....maybe he needs to know that what he is doing won't be tolerated.....hmmm
    Anonymous
    Wouldn't

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 Empty hmm

Post by Wouldn't Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:47 pm

I agree SkySmoke, it was posted here for everyone to see how crazy this guy is supposed to be, why not vent our anger at him, hmm, obvious it was going to cause a few emotions, or was it??? See if this guy has a few emails telling him excatly how insane and cruel he is then I'm sure he'd love the chance to come here and clear the issues up with some people Very Happy plus us horse lovers may even save a few lives, yay, ahem! Anyway nuff said I'll let you guys be the judge Very Happy
    bancam_20
    bancam_20

Female
    Number of posts : 876
    Location : Sitting on my bed with my head on my knees crying.....
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 Empty Re

Post by bancam_20 Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:17 pm

I have been reading and this is incredible! Go Robbin! Hope you get that horse! I hope I get one soon.
    bancam_20
    bancam_20

Female

Post by bancam_20 Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Man I so wish I could get one! Problem is I don't know if he's close enough to where I live! I live in USA and don't know if that's close enough (lol). Also we aren't getting another horse for awhile cause we had a bad experience with my horse riding instructor. Also we didn't have enough money to feed one of our horses (sad to say). We couldn't afford the vet or anything. Hopefully I will get a Mustang or a foal of any breed soon. Praying I'll get either for Christmas or my birthday. I did own a Mustang and want another.
    jumpinghooves
    jumpinghooves

Female
    Number of posts : 1033

Post by jumpinghooves Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:08 am

Cute little Sebastain

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 1zbuypl

Fiesty JJ

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 30najjq

Ah and the white snow I get to see until May

Hello, white_thundacat is here!! - Page 2 2co07xg
    Gren
    Gren
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female
    Number of posts : 137

Post by Gren Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:13 am

Your Horses are so cute jumpinghooves :face:
    What a pretty picture too of the snow yall got, I bet you are having fun about having a white Christmas ;)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:50 am

I hope we have a white christmas! clown
    bancam_20
    bancam_20

Female

Post by bancam_20 Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:59 am

Ya jumpinghooves your horses are sooooo CUTE!! I love you I love em!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:00 am

I agree.
    bancam_20
    bancam_20

Female

Post by bancam_20 Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:17 am

They adorable!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:39 am

You just said that Question

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 pm