Howrse Crazy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Regan6
Jumpy
bancam_20
RobbinLara
8 posters

What tutorials would YOU like to see?

Poll

What tutorials would YOU like to see?

[ 5 ]
    What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_left16%What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_left3%What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_left13%What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 5 ]
    What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_left16%What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_left0%What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_left26%What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_right [26%] 
    [ 5 ]
    [ 2 ]
    What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_left6%What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_left0%What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_left3%What tutorials would YOU like to see? Bar_right [3%] 

Total Votes: 31
    RobbinLara
    RobbinLara
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

What tutorials would YOU like to see? Empty What tutorials would YOU like to see?

Post by RobbinLara Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:13 pm

I've decided to make a poll that way we can get a better idea of what kinds of graphic help is needed or desired.

rainy day
    Anonymous

What tutorials would YOU like to see? Empty Re: What tutorials would YOU like to see?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:46 pm

Hmm, I need to vote on more than one......mostly manes and tails, but also on Coats (patterns & colors) Hooves, Eyes, and Muscle Tone Exclamation
    bancam_20
    bancam_20

Female
    Number of posts : 876
    Location : Sitting on my bed with my head on my knees crying.....
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

What tutorials would YOU like to see? Empty Re: What tutorials would YOU like to see?

Post by bancam_20 Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:36 pm

I need help with Manes and Tails, Hooves, Muscle Tone, Shading, basically all of them Very Happy Very Happy:D:D:D I aint very good Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:55 pm

i need the help on making the muscle on the body and the bone structure of the face and oh yeah SHADINGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:11 pm

All of them LOL
    Jumpy
    Jumpy

Female
    Number of posts : 1228
    Registration date : 2008-12-05

Post by Jumpy Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:30 pm

I need help on the highlighting...lol I made this cool coat with line art, (too tired to get the scanner to work) but photoshop FROZE on me!!!!! =0 this time i am going to save it on the way Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:21 pm

Happened to me once now I save all the time.
    Regan6
    Regan6

Female
    Number of posts : 437
    Registration date : 2008-11-05

Post by Regan6 Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:39 pm

Yup, Gimp closes randomly after about 3 hours....Sucks. I Say All of them!!! its hard work, but you would be helping SO many people!
    i_love_hector
    i_love_hector

Female
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by i_love_hector Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:26 pm

I need help with muscle tone and shading Smile
    silverhuntress
    silverhuntress

Female
    Number of posts : 395
    Registration date : 2009-05-17

Post by silverhuntress Mon May 18, 2009 7:11 am

I need help on doing shading on Corel Painter, cuz it looks like that majority here use GIMP or something else. Surprise

I'm hyper, so I'll spin around in a spinning office chair thing for a while. weeeee
    3quine-x
    3quine-x

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Post by 3quine-x Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:44 pm

I need help on - Shading Highlighting Hooves Muscle Tone and Coats Smile
    NickNack

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2008-11-25

Post by NickNack Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:53 am

i would say Muscle Tone, but i remember Robbin used to have this Great tutorial about how to get an outline of a horse, from a picture. It would be great if there was a tutorial based on that again Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:34 pm