Howrse Crazy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
cherry_tree
oblic
RobbinLara
Arya
LuckyHorseshoe
bancam_20
Regan6
11 posters

Base For the Contest! With a little twist....

Anonymous

Base For the Contest! With a little twist.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Base For the Contest! With a little twist....

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:58 pm

LOL she got you two confused. I guess its cuz you do such great coats like fire regan?
    Arya
    Arya

Female
    Number of posts : 796
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

Base For the Contest! With a little twist.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Base For the Contest! With a little twist....

Post by Arya Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:20 am

Georgia, a little bit more behaviour will do better than your current style ;)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:03 pm

What are you talkin about Arya? Did you read those two locked posts? And your talking about my behavior gosh.
    Anonymous1

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by Anonymous1 Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:13 pm

georgia, you are so quick to think Arya said something bad about your behaviour. But I think I am wrong because I didn't know what Arya was talking about but I thought she was talking about your style of doing black pearl coats. I don't know, I haven't read all of the pages of this and I do wonder how behavior goes into that. lol Or maybe I have a bad time at interpreting emotions online then in real life. Heehee..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:18 pm

I have no idea what she is talking about either.... and that is all people talk about is my behavior and that is what she said "behaviour".
    Anonymous1

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by Anonymous1 Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:33 pm

Hmmm.. I haven't been here for long and still exploring but why are they talking about your behavior particularly?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:48 pm

Its no just my behavior (oblic, bancam, regan, too)...... its just slam georgia rulz week (year)there just jealouse LOL
    cherry_tree
    cherry_tree

Female
    Number of posts : 757
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by cherry_tree Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:51 pm

so anyway-Ayra yes i deleted my account but i have started a new one cherry_tree but i don't know how long i am going to keep it! think i'm just gonna come here and visit and hang out! more time to do graphic manips and coats! i enjoy it much more than the drama of horse breeding lol!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:55 pm

awww so sad.
    Godshorsegirl
    Godshorsegirl

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2008-12-26

Post by Godshorsegirl Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:38 pm

Ok here is mine! I think it explains its self.

Base For the Contest! With a little twist.... - Page 3 1093654a21500f6m3cn2
    lalahorse12_aa
    lalahorse12_aa

Female
    Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by lalahorse12_aa Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:51 pm

Sigh, I cant do this thing, it wont work, i am going to give up coat making. Sad Crying or Very sad
    cherry_tree
    cherry_tree

Female

Post by cherry_tree Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:02 pm

no don't give up! you can only get better with practice!! we'll help you! well i will anyway! can't speak for anyone else but i'm sure they will as well!
    cherry_tree
    cherry_tree

Female

Post by cherry_tree Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:04 pm

Godshorsegirl wrote:Ok here is mine! I think it explains its self.

Base For the Contest! With a little twist.... - Page 3 1093654a21500f6m3cn2

i love it it!! it looks awesome!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:52 am

I love the ice horse! And also the fire horses mane Very Happy Little piece of friendly advice, add a bit of shine to the hooves ;)
    Godshorsegirl
    Godshorsegirl

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2008-12-26

Post by Godshorsegirl Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:41 pm

Shinymane1 wrote:I love the ice horse! And also the fire horses mane Very Happy Little piece of friendly advice, add a bit of shine to the hooves ;)

Ya I noticed the hooves after I posted! Laughing
    oblic
    oblic

Female
    Number of posts : 1500
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

Post by oblic Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:59 pm

wow, very nice! im still working on mine lol
    cherry_tree
    cherry_tree

Female

Post by cherry_tree Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:25 pm

can't wait to see it oblic
    Foxpelty
    Foxpelty

Female
    Number of posts : 208
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by Foxpelty Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:34 pm

I'll have to fix it something went wrong when I uploaded it and now it's in like layers or something. It looks horrible. And I was actually happy about this one Crying or Very sad
    Base For the Contest! With a little twist.... - Page 3 Horsesfight
    Regan6
    Regan6

Female
    Number of posts : 437
    Registration date : 2008-11-05

Post by Regan6 Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:06 pm

OH MY GOD!! thats amazing!!!
    Regan6
    Regan6

Female

Post by Regan6 Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:07 pm

Foxpelty wrote:I'll have to fix it something went wrong when I uploaded it and now it's in like layers or something. It looks horrible. And I was actually happy about this one Crying or Very sad
    Base For the Contest! With a little twist.... - Page 3 Horsesfight

U HAVE MY VOTE!
    Foxpelty
    Foxpelty

Female

Post by Foxpelty Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:12 pm

WOW *blinks and blushes* Thanks, a ton too xD I'll have to get right one fixing it, but my computer is being weird and I can't copy and paste it to Paint because...my computer is being weird xD heh heh
    RobbinLara
    RobbinLara
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

Post by RobbinLara Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:16 pm

I have to agree...that's a wow picture, and great skills Fox!
    Foxpelty
    Foxpelty

Female

Post by Foxpelty Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:25 pm

Base For the Contest! With a little twist.... - Page 3 Horsefight

That was as good as I could get it to get, sadly, I forgot to save it's leg when I finished it xD It's much better, I'm pleased. xD

And thanks everybody for the compliments
    Regan6
    Regan6

Female

Post by Regan6 Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:53 pm

this is my final!!

EBONY & IVORY!
    Base For the Contest! With a little twist.... - Page 3 EbonyIvory-2
    Regan6
    Regan6

Female

Post by Regan6 Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:54 pm

OOPS!! Tail got jacked up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am