Howrse Crazy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Cbear (careful its long lol)

Cbear
    Cbear
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female
    Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

Cbear (careful its long lol) Empty Cbear (careful its long lol)

Post by Cbear Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:48 am

Smile Hi All
    Im Clare aka Cbear on Howrse, Im 31 years old and have a little bit of an addiction problem when it comes to the game so we need to start a Howrse addicts anonymous.
    Im from Australia but live half my year in Australia and half in California with my boyfriend the moving around so much due to family health and such.
    I have owned horses my whole life and my family has always owned races horses my first real pony of my own i got on my 9th birthday and yes she is still alive in a huge paddock with her daughter and they are both spoiled rotten.
    I have always competed in shows and 3 day events with both my arab/welsh ponies and my thoroughbreds.
    I now longer compete due to a back injury but ride occasionally.
    I have had the pleasure of owning some fantastic horses including 2 amazing thoroughbreds sadly both have passed on.
    One was trained by a german olympian he was a 17.1 hh chestnut thoroughbred with movements to die for his extension would make you cry. This is him below his name was Seb (short for Sebastian)
    Cbear (careful its long lol) Sebsmall
    I had just clipped him so his full color had not come thru yet.
    He sadly was kicked in the hock and shattered the bone so he had to be put down.

I also have had the pleasure of owning one of the sweetest horses I have ever known.
    I found him neglected in a paddock and the vets said he wouldnt survive the night, luckily he did and I nursed him for 6 months to get him healthy again.
    I spent years training him and his first show I was offered over $10 000 for him which i declined as he needed a stable home and a lot of loving and I was not going to risk him ever being mistreated again.
    He was my pride and joy and I will miss him very much as I lost him in 2007.

His name was Navy and he was the kindest and cheekiest and most loving horse. This is a small dedication I made for him a while ago this was taken at his first show just after he had recovered.
    Cbear (careful its long lol) Navy2copy
    R.I.P. sweet boy

As for the howrse game:
    I started the game after searching endlessly for a good horse game and was failing at finding one to keep my interest.
    I have meet some of the best people and made some great friends that you couldnt hope for better.
    My long time bp jack jack is now my best friend even though we havent met in real life it is like we have known eachother our whole lives.
    There is so many amazing people on the game to mention but some of the closest friends I have on there are jack jack, Grencerberus, sunstarmoonstar, Yankee69 and Witchy69. There are so many more but these girls especially have touched my heart with their friendship.

As for my breeding well I was a long time member of Imperatrix Hanos and Friesians which currently I only train for them part time. I am a full time member of Unique Quarter Horses and along with some friends have started the Wild at Heart Mustangs Im also apart of this team full time.
    Other than those I help out the ABA appaloosa team and the Eclipse tb team.

I also have my own website for my graphics and layouts cbeargraphics.
    I make layouts for people on the game I always have at least 15 orders and only do them in my spare time I really never thought they would get so popular.
    The first layout I ever made was my own EC layout and it hasnt been changed since that day.

Also with the very kind tips and help of Robbin I have created my first GA Coat which I havent posted anywhere yet, it will submitted next time the can be.
    It has been a long time coming as I have planned to make one for over 8 months but with the constant layout orders and training I havent had the time til now.

Well I think I have bored you all with my essay so dont be afraid to say hi and tell me to be quiet when I wont shut up.

Thankyou for reading if you made it to the bottom lol

Clare bouncy (I stole hannahs bouncy) 👅
    Anonymous

Cbear (careful its long lol) Empty Re: Cbear (careful its long lol)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:52 pm

WOW no joke LOL it is long.
    Cbear
    Cbear
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female

Post by Cbear Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:54 pm

lol it was late and I was waiting for someone to finish a blup so I had to do something (other than the 20 layout orders i have lol)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:57 pm

LOL Yeah I get bored too I am going to make one of these sooner or later too.
    Anonymous1

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by Anonymous1 Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:33 pm

Howrse Addicts Anonymous...
    Heeheehee.. Does that mean I automatically follow into that because I am Anonymous?
    Sweet!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:02 pm

Im a howrse Addict too.
    Anonymous1

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by Anonymous1 Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:15 am

Since I don't really see any other credit on your banners besides Made by Cbear, I am going to assume that they were all your own horse pics and wondered if I could get some horse stock from you? Plus nice background photos! Smile
    RobbinLara
    RobbinLara
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

Post by RobbinLara Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:33 am

Welcome Cbear! Although I haven't known you long, I feel as though you are a long lost friend. I am so glad you are on here and Howrse and that I could get to become acquainted. I liked reading your story, people are so much more than a username and when you get to read a life story, it is enlightening and helps everyone to understand where that person is coming from. Thank you for sharing and I sure hope to become good friends with you, I think you are an exceptional person. Like SkySmoke and Grencerberus, who are amazing people and two partners in crime I think highly of.
    Can't wait to see your graphics here so don't be afraid to post them, and that top secret coat you've been working on lol.
    *hug*
    Cbear
    Cbear
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female

Post by Cbear Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:19 am

Anonymous your gonna get robbin spanking my butt lol
    Actually most of the horse pictures I use have been on my pc for a very long time alot have been sent to me by various people.
    Some I have written to the websites asking permission if I can use them in my layouts.
    I dont get photos off sites like stock photos and such.
    Also alot of pictures used are peoples real life horses to which I dont have permission to use them for anything other than their own layouts.
    Also some are horses Ive known in real life from work and such.

Backgrounds I only use two sites mainly wallpaper sites and the rest are from people sent in with their orders.
    Yes my biggest flaw Im lazy and probably in trouble with robbin now cause i dont add credits on my work but most would be crediting my pc haha
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Hi Clare ...Gren finally got you to join us ??? Hey Clare is awesome on bluping she helps my group (ABA ) and man she can do a horse in 2 hours .... and love her layouts...
    Cbear
    Cbear
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female

Post by Cbear Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:04 am

Hi Toni
    Well she told me to come vote so I joined up at the same time haha
    my record was fully bolded 100blup in 1 hour 15 mins but I was in the states at the time with a fast internet connection
    Im back in Oz now so yeah slowed down to around 2 hours
    Anonymous
    Anonamou

Cbear (careful its long lol) Empty HowHowHow!

Post by Anonamou Wed May 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Hello Cbear! I love love love your layouts and was wondering how in the world you make them and if you could teach me how to make them. I'm trying to make my own layouts and make them for my friends but i still need ALOT of help. Please teach me! Smile mare and foal
    RobbinLara
    RobbinLara
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

Post by RobbinLara Thu May 05, 2011 12:26 am

she is on the game under the same name too so you might wanna try her there to get an answer sooner Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:02 pm