Howrse Crazy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

~Animated layouts and banners~ *layouts only 2,000e-1,000e for banners*

Anonymous

~Animated layouts and banners~ *layouts only 2,000e-1,000e for banners* Empty ~Animated layouts and banners~ *layouts only 2,000e-1,000e for banners*

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:43 pm

Layouts and Banners
    PRICE= 2-4,000e layouts 1-1,500e banners (MUST be paied before layout/banner is recieved)

I make animated an non animated layouts. I am one of only about 3 people on howrse who can do animated graphics. All you have to do is PM me what you want please be detailed and answer the following questions:
    ~What would you like for a background image? EX:beach
    ~What do you want in the layout? EX:horse (what breed?)
    ~Would you like animation? If so what? EX: snow, rain, moving water (tell me and ill see if I can do it.)
    ~What type of layout would you like? EX: 2 scroll boxes, 4 scroll boxes, extended (descibe to me)

I can do all that jumpinghooves can. Surprise
    mgtd333
    mgtd333

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-07-20

~Animated layouts and banners~ *layouts only 2,000e-1,000e for banners* Empty Re: ~Animated layouts and banners~ *layouts only 2,000e-1,000e for banners*

Post by mgtd333 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:10 pm

[wow][/wow] kindness cupcake wbunny

~What would you like for a background image? EX:beach
    ~What do you want in the layout? EX:horse (what breed?)
    ~Would you like animation? If so what? EX: snow, rain, moving water (tell me and ill see if I can do it.)
    ~What type of layout would you like? EX: 2 scroll boxes, 4 scroll boxes, extended (descibe to me)
    a meadow
    a pic of horse and bunny
    yes falling flowers
    4 scroll box and by every scroll box can you put a pic
    lolkoollol

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-07-24

~Animated layouts and banners~ *layouts only 2,000e-1,000e for banners* Empty Re: ~Animated layouts and banners~ *layouts only 2,000e-1,000e for banners*

Post by lolkoollol Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:29 pm

back round:water
    layout: Gypsy Vanner running though Water
    amamation:moving water??
    layout: 4 scoll boxs in the scoll boxs pics of horses

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:20 am