Howrse Crazy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
SkySmoke
cherry_tree
oblic
Regan6
LuckyHorseshoe
Shinymane1
Hattie1
bancam_20
jumpinghooves
Jumpy
RobbinLara
15 posters

ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday!

Poll

VOTE for your fav entry

[ 3 ]
    ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_left7%ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_left2%ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 4 ]
    ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_left10%ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 9 ]
    ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_left21%ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 4 ]
    ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_left10%ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 4 ]
    [ 3 ]
    ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_left7%ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_left2%ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 4 ]
    [ 0 ]
    ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_left0%ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 8 ]
    ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_left19%ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Bar_right [19%] 

Total Votes: 42
    a_horseaholic
    a_horseaholic

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Empty Re: ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday!

Post by a_horseaholic Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Shucks! I was too busy making sure my real pony had non-frozen water all week in -15 degree (F) weather to post my coat. So if the winner's coat has to be "horse-related" does that mean you can have tack and or a rider?
    cherry_tree
    cherry_tree

Female
    Number of posts : 757
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Empty Re: ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday!

Post by cherry_tree Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:35 pm

good question
    bancam_20
    bancam_20

Female
    Number of posts : 876
    Location : Sitting on my bed with my head on my knees crying.....
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post by bancam_20 Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:13 pm

That'd be really cool. Awe dang! I was tied with Hattie and now im losing Crying or Very sad I sad
    RobbinLara
    RobbinLara
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

Post by RobbinLara Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:04 am

Ok all...the voting has stopped and it looks to be Hattie1 as our winner! Congratulations Hattie! This is your second contest entry isn't it? You do really, really nice work and deserve it! Everyone, the contests just keep getting better and better. You guys are cranking out amazing things with the bases! OK Hattie, as winner, you get to choose the next base coat we will all use for the next contest. All we ask is that it be a horse, it can be multiple horses, but it has to be horse based and for it to be submitted by Monday for everyone. You will get a winner's banner and it will be posted in the Hall Of Fame along with the past winners, your winning entry will be used as the forum icon for this category also Smile Congrats again!
    Regan6
    Regan6

Female
    Number of posts : 437
    Registration date : 2008-11-05

Post by Regan6 Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:52 am

Shucks! I Was hoping for a win! Oh well! Hattie! U deserve it!
    cherry_tree
    cherry_tree

Female
    Number of posts : 757
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by cherry_tree Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:58 am

YAY congrats Hattie!!! amazing job!! everyone did awesome!!
    bancam_20
    bancam_20

Female

Post by bancam_20 Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:02 am

Wow I am so surprised. I got so many votes! Thats like...wow. I am speechless. Great job Hattie!
    Hattie1
    Hattie1

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2008-12-04

Post by Hattie1 Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:52 pm

I'm so surprised Smile Everyone elses was so good! I'll post the new base on monday. I've got to think of a good horse pose now lol!!
    Foxpelty
    Foxpelty

Female
    Number of posts : 208
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by Foxpelty Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:21 pm

This kind of sucks, I couldn't find the voting place until now. It's really hard with all the posts. Robbin, maybe you should have a 'Graveyard' board for all old or dead posts to keep the site clean and less confusing
    bancam_20
    bancam_20

Female

Post by bancam_20 Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:51 pm

I agree with Fox
    Foxpelty
    Foxpelty

Female

Post by Foxpelty Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:26 am

xD And also, if you could include every member in all the polls that would be great, cause I made a coat and my name wasn't up there, and I was really hoping I'd win this time, but I didn't get a vote since I couldn't find the thread to post it in. It's a little easier with all the people on there, that way no one's being excluded. In my sites I'm not able to edit my polls so if someone came back from a trip and finally posted something, they'd be out for the count, so I just add every member, even ones that are rarely ever on. Or you could do it the way someone suggested before... where like you just have people post who they voted for, posting their image and who they vote for. And they can change their answer before voting is 'over'.

Wow! I'm chalk full of Ideas! xD

I have more but I'm too lazy to keep posting, plus, I bet more briliant people have ideas they'd like to share...maybe xD

Thanks Bancam.
    Jumpy
    Jumpy

Female
    Number of posts : 1228
    Registration date : 2008-12-05

Post by Jumpy Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:08 am

ya i noticed yours wasn't there Sad
    jumpinghooves
    jumpinghooves

Female
    Number of posts : 1033

Post by jumpinghooves Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:25 pm

Aw sorry Fox.
    Foxpelty
    Foxpelty

Female

Post by Foxpelty Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Thanks guys! xD
    Jumpy
    Jumpy

Female

Post by Jumpy Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:26 am

hopefully next time you'll have a chance
    a_horseaholic
    a_horseaholic

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by a_horseaholic Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:45 am

I think it would be great to have a Final draft only thread once the new coat is released. Keep the rough drafts and discussion somewhere else, but give everyone the full two weeks to post their entry so no one misses the contest. And it would make voting easier to have all the coats right next to each other without having to scroll through comments.
    Jumpy
    Jumpy

Female

Post by Jumpy Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:25 am

ya just post your coat and don't comment
    Foxpelty
    Foxpelty

Female

Post by Foxpelty Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Much much easier
    Jumpy
    Jumpy

Female

Post by Jumpy Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:46 pm

yep but hurry Fox you got to do this one now!
    ATTENTION: submit your COTM -Time 2 Vote Friday! - Page 3 Rearinghorsecopy
    Foxpelty
    Foxpelty

Female

Post by Foxpelty Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:51 pm

I don't feel like doing another at the moment... too depressed xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:06 am