Howrse Crazy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
cherry_tree
Arya
LuckyHorseshoe
tonitonypony
DemureGirl
EmberWolf
oblic
Jumpy
Lisa 1
jumpinghooves
Shinymane1
15 posters

I'm officially quitting Howrse.

jumpinghooves
    jumpinghooves

Female
    Number of posts : 1033
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

I'm officially quitting Howrse. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm officially quitting Howrse.

Post by jumpinghooves Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:12 pm

I know, she should at least keep the account and go back on when she wamts. I mean in mpnths she'll probavly want to go back on and shell have to start over Sad
    Shinymane1
    Shinymane1

Female
    Number of posts : 742
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

I'm officially quitting Howrse. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm officially quitting Howrse.

Post by Shinymane1 Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:16 pm

I can't keep that account Jumping. Look at my karma. 13 for 584 days, it's pathetic I can't stay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:18 pm

It doesnt matter about your karma! :o
    Shinymane1
    Shinymane1

Female

Post by Shinymane1 Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:20 pm

It does. I'm sorry but It's killing me being that low. I can not have it like that. Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Sad
    jumpinghooves
    jumpinghooves

Female

Post by jumpinghooves Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:26 pm

Come on its alright! It doesnt matter, i dont hardly evrn look at users karma lol
    Shinymane1
    Shinymane1

Female

Post by Shinymane1 Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:29 pm

It does matter I'm sorry
    jumpinghooves
    jumpinghooves

Female

Post by jumpinghooves Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Why does iarma even matter to you?
    Jumpy
    Jumpy

Female
    Number of posts : 1228
    Registration date : 2008-12-05

Post by Jumpy Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:40 pm

ur so right it is such a competition field! And if you ever want to be good u have to waste ur money on passes! thats what ADULTS can do (sorry you guys who are adults but Im olny talking about the really good players, in thw top twenty) and thats why the only good players are adults (except shiny!) so its not fair to us kids.
    oblic
    oblic

Female
    Number of posts : 1500
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

Post by oblic Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Shiny, i really don't think Karma matters, i have.... 25 Karma? because i bought LOTSA passes and Cards, but i seriously had to beg to be allowed to. i know if i was banned lots, i would be mad too, but here is what i would do after a ban:

i wouldn't talk about it for a few weeks. Howrse may think you have forgotten, or are over it.

when that time is over, post in the Forums about a 'glitch'. the one that took your Sleips. they wont be able to get them back - they belong to Pebbles now - but you MIGHT get a compensate... and it will never happen again!

come on Shiny, your a smart girl, a nice person, and a great player. look at where you are - you've never spent the amount on passes that all the players like... Apostle did. even if you did, i don't think you would lose so much of it, unless you stole a coat, which i am sure you did not.

please Shiny, stay on Howrse. people who need you, people you want you, and people who love you, want you to stay, like Charlotte, and everyone else here.

please Shiny. if you delete, there is no going back.... Sad
    jumpinghooves
    jumpinghooves

Female

Post by jumpinghooves Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:46 am

VERY VERY VERY well said obbeh. Exactly what shiny should absorb an use the advice!
    tonitonypony

Female
    Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post by tonitonypony Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:33 am

ok jumpy lol i am one of the top player not the top 20 but in the top 40 and i am one of the top breeders in Appys...Not all top players are as bad as other top players...and shiny i am sry for ur loss but oblic is right pebbles1234 will not give back ur 8-leggers...she is Apostle daughter.. and his group has over 13 of them now... and i feel they wont stop till they have them all...it dont matter to howrse if u didnt harass pebbles if Apostle report you for doing just that...then they will listen to him...but u can get the karma back up and like JH said what good is it... i have high karma but i dont get no more privileges then someone who has 3 except i can have 5 breeding tabs... all you need is 3 to access private sales..u worked hard to get the horses you have so keep them...enjoy the game
    LuckyHorseshoe
    LuckyHorseshoe
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female
    Number of posts : 647

Post by LuckyHorseshoe Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Aww Shiny... couldn't you delete that one then just make another account?
    oblic
    oblic

Female
    Number of posts : 1500

Post by oblic Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:28 am

thats what she said she'd do Lucky, i think Smile
    Shinymane1
    Shinymane1

Female

Post by Shinymane1 Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:04 am

Cherry Tree has helped me so much. She is giving me her Howrse account which is soooooo convenient. Thanks Cherry!
    Arya
    Arya

Female
    Number of posts : 796
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

Post by Arya Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:42 am

Shiny, I am really sorry about your Howrse account, but what could we do to help you? Howrse is Howrse, Howrse Crazy Forum is Howrse Crazy Forum. 2 different worlds. I agree with DemureGirl, Howrse business should be kept on Howrse.

Shiny I don't know what you may feel, but Howrse is not real life, it is virtual world. Try to not mix your real life and Howrse life, this may bring a lot of trouble. On Howrse I have never bought anything for real money, so I have no risk to loose anything 'real'. I suggest you to do same in future this may save you from troubles like that kindness

Also I agree with Jumpy, thats not fair to us, kids lol Laughing although I don't feel so 'kiddish' anymore rofl

That is my opinion. Aryen has spoken. *I am not accusing anyone, especially you Shiny&Demure, I'm just saying what I think. Thanks.* Surprise
    cherry_tree
    cherry_tree

Female
    Number of posts : 757
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by cherry_tree Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:02 pm

I agree Arya-nicely said
    RobbinLara
    RobbinLara
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

Post by RobbinLara Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:18 am

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I've been out of town on military related business and just crazy busy. So I haven't gotten to do the COTM for this week so we will do it next Friday.
    As for the Howrse business yep, I am going to ask to please keep it on Howrse or in private messages. I was surprised it's still going on (the conversation about it)
    SkySmoke
    SkySmoke
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female
    Number of posts : 126
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by SkySmoke Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:27 pm

I think the conversation about the accounts should be kept on howrse as well, seeing that it is not allowed unless the other one gets deleted....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:19 pm

SkySmoke is right. If a mod sees this, then cherry's account could be deleted, or even both :S

Sad
    Shinymane1
    Shinymane1

Female

Post by Shinymane1 Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:26 pm

My shiny one will be deleted Sky
    jumpinghooves
    jumpinghooves

Female

Post by jumpinghooves Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:32 pm

Guest wrote:SkySmoke is right. If a mod sees this, then cherry's account could be deleted, or even both :S

Sad

A mod has (or probably will) see this... DemureGirl is here?
    LuckyHorseshoe
    LuckyHorseshoe
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female

Post by LuckyHorseshoe Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Yes, Shiny, please keep howrse business to howrse.com. I know I haven't been a mod very long... is this something that should be locked if kept up?
    jumpinghooves
    jumpinghooves

Female

Post by jumpinghooves Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:34 pm

I think so, if they keep going on with talking about howrse when it should be kept there.
    LuckyHorseshoe
    LuckyHorseshoe
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female

Post by LuckyHorseshoe Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Just did some thinking, that is what I will do if that happens! Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:27 am