Howrse Crazy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Any Photographers, come over here, I have a question! =o)

Anonymous1

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Any Photographers, come over here, I have a question! =o) Empty Any Photographers, come over here, I have a question! =o)

Post by Anonymous1 Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Hello everyone! Anonymous here. Wow, haven't been active on Howrse and never collected my prize for the photomanipulation contest. I now consider it expired so I don't expect to get the prize from something that long ago, RobbinLara. =o) Besides I am not as active as before and pretty much only logging in and out.

Though what brings me here is some questions. I am wanting to get a camera and be a photographer hobbyist. Any tips on what cameras to get for a beginner whose budget is cheap as possible? But I don't want to lose quality if the camera is dirt cheap. I am interested in Digital SLR cameras though they are pretty pricey but compared to point-and-shoot cameras, SLR cameras are a better investment because I could always trash the body and keep the lenses. =o)

Any ideas? Photographers out there?
    Anonymous1

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Any Photographers, come over here, I have a question! =o) Empty Re: Any Photographers, come over here, I have a question! =o)

Post by Anonymous1 Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Oh and please reply to me on Howrse. I will try and check back here though. =o)
    kat239
    kat239

Female
    Number of posts : 575
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Any Photographers, come over here, I have a question! =o) Empty Re: Any Photographers, come over here, I have a question! =o)

Post by kat239 Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:48 pm

I have a Fugi-Film and it works, so-so. I got it for Christmas so I don't know how much they cist. I would not buy a digital camera if you are looking for perfect pictures.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content