Howrse Crazy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Regan6
RobbinLara
Dodolina
jumpinghooves
LuckyHorseshoe
EmberWolf
Lisa 1
Jumpy
cherry_tree
A.C
bancam_20
oblic
Shinymane1
Arya
18 posters

New Coat Of The Moment - - - Arya`s Base Comez Here!

Hattie1
    Hattie1

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2008-12-04

New Coat Of The Moment - - - Arya`s Base Comez Here! - Page 9 Empty Re: New Coat Of The Moment - - - Arya`s Base Comez Here!

Post by Hattie1 Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Thank you Smile
    Dodolina
    Dodolina

Female
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

New Coat Of The Moment - - - Arya`s Base Comez Here! - Page 9 Empty Re: New Coat Of The Moment - - - Arya`s Base Comez Here!

Post by Dodolina Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:27 am

AWESOME hattie!!! An Akhal Teke!! It's a goof idea! Very very beautiful and shiny... yay
    Arya
    Arya

Female
    Number of posts : 796
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

Post by Arya Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:14 am

I LOVE it Harriet! Wow! Shocked
    bancam_20
    bancam_20

Female
    Number of posts : 876
    Location : Sitting on my bed with my head on my knees crying.....
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post by bancam_20 Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:59 am

Wow. Haha wow it's sooo pretty.
    Hattie1
    Hattie1

Female

Post by Hattie1 Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Very Happy Thanks. Do you think I could improve any of it?
    Lisa 1
    Lisa 1

Female
    Number of posts : 478
    Registration date : 2009-01-10

Post by Lisa 1 Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:48 pm

It looks very shiny and real...how did you do it?
    jumpinghooves
    jumpinghooves

Female
    Number of posts : 1033
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post by jumpinghooves Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Hattie1 wrote:Here is the one I have done:
    New Coat Of The Moment - - - Arya`s Base Comez Here! - Page 9 AkhalTekeGold

All the others are amazing!! Cherry, the armour is great Smile

*WOW*
    Hattie1
    Hattie1

Female

Post by Hattie1 Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:04 pm

yay I did it the same as my other ones- put the colours on and then smudged it in Smile I have to go to sleep now though lol its 1am and I'm tired!!
    Lisa 1
    Lisa 1

Female
    Number of posts : 478
    Registration date : 2009-01-10

Post by Lisa 1 Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:24 pm

well it is amazing! Very Happy
    oblic
    oblic

Female
    Number of posts : 1500
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

Post by oblic Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:53 am

hmm... MAYBE you could sorta remove the green-ish tinge in some places like the face. it kinda makes it look Olive coloured... im not sure what you were planning for though, so i really am no one to point out. Smile
    Dodolina
    Dodolina

Female

Post by Dodolina Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:26 am

and also maybe you can make the legs thinner, they are a little bit to thick for an akhal teke
    Hattie1
    Hattie1

Female

Post by Hattie1 Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:56 pm

The greenish shade is meant to be there. It might look better without it though so I will experiment Smile Yes.. the legs are a bit thick so I might change them. Maybe I'll just make it an Akhal Teke cross lol Very Happy I'm not sure when the voting is for this... I have no access to the internet for the next few days so I don't think I can enter or vote Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:45 am

OMG that guest is soo mean!!!

Do you even know what she meant by 'harmful' stuff!! Mad Well I do, and its serious, and we care for others, unlike some people, we are caring ppl.

*Hugs bancam*

U ok hunni? XxXxX
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Is this COTM still running? Because i have an entry but it might be too late to submit it?
    Dodolina
    Dodolina

Female

Post by Dodolina Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:12 am

sorry, but this has finished, but now you can entry with my base Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:37 pm